Flying Jetstar from Ho Chi Minh City to Da Nang may not normally be the cheapest route but for us we found a great deal. Had we taken to the train from HCMC to Danang it would have taken a whole day and would have been only a few pounds cheaper.
We were so excited to get to Da Nang so that we could check into the amazing apartment we would spend the rest of the week in. We are meeting up with family, specifically Rob’s brother and his wife to spend a whole week travelling in Vietnam and catching up. There is a surprise following this week which you will have to wait and see.
Vietnam travel is so easy, people are very helpful and the prices are extremely reasonable, especially when you compare to nearby countries like Cambodia, Thailand and China.
Unfortunately we only got to spend a short amount of time in Vietnam and flying Jetstar from Ho Chi Minh City to Da Nang and meeting up with family sparked the end of our short stay in Vietnam
Matt’s (Rob’s brother) channel:
If you enjoyed this video please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE 🙂
#Vietnam #JetStar #DaNang #HCMC
Watch from the start!:
Use our code for £15 off using Booking.com:
Save up to £35 with Airbnb:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- [Vlog 3] Da đen bẩm sinh có trắng lên được không?
- [HD]: Cách Vượt Checkpoint Phê Duyệt Đăng Nhập , Quá Là Đơn Giãn.
- THVL | Cười xuyên Việt – Tiếu lâm hội | Tập 5: Chuyến xe bão táp – Nhóm CMV
- THVL | Cười xuyên Việt – PBNS 2016|Tập 6: Thám tử âm dương – Trịnh Tú Trung, Happy Polla
- Top 10 Màn PHÁO HOA SIÊU KINH ĐIỂN, KHỦNG KHIẾP NHẤT Thế Giới 2019